- It's okay that I only fix my hair once a week, mainly because it takes 3 hours
- It's okay that I am so obsessed with Pretty Little Liars that I think about it constantly
- It's okay that I feed my son cookies in the car for breakfast each week on the way to Tues/Thurs School
- It's okay that I just keep the box of breakfast cookies in the car, in case I get hungry
- It's okay that I don't want to go anywhere or leave my house unless I absolutely have to in this cold weather. I would hate to see how I would function if I lived somewhere really cold.
What's okay with you this week?